superchips

The general consensus is that handheld programmers are not worth the money, not as waste of money, but not a very good bang for the buck.

Most get a custom tune, from Zippy, or Blackbear, or someone else. I have had 2 mail order tunes from Nelson Performance on 2 different trucks and I have been extremely happy with both.

The general consensus is that handheld programmers are not worth the money, not as waste of money, but not a very good bang for the buck.

Most get a custom tune, from Zippy, or Blackbear, or someone else. I have had 2 mail order tunes from Nelson Performance on 2 different trucks and I have been extremely happy with both.

I was just looking into black bear. Thank you very much for the advice. As far as black bear or zippy is one better then the other?

I was just looking into black bear. Thank you very much for the advice. As far as black bear or zippy is one better then the other?

I really dont think ones better than the other. I know Zippy is very well thought of on this site, but he is super busy. Blackbear is very popular with other GM truck guys on other GM truck sites. So its really just personal preference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really dont think ones better than the other. I know Zippy is very well thought of on this site, but he is super busy. Blackbear is very popular with other GM truck guys on other GM truck sites. So its really just personal preference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to know. Thanks again for all your help!

I got a mail order from blackbear...haven't swapped them out yet to see the benefits, but on the business side of it they were pretty fast at getting it to me and great to work with.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the advice fellas I just installed my tune from Black Bear and am extremely pleased with the results!!!!!!!!☺

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk