Ugly SS of the Day

EXGM

I think this was owned by an old man... not sure why someone ruined a nice low mile truck... at first I thought the dealer listed wrong but it sadly is a real SS. Take a look....

http://www.lithia.com/used/Chevrolet/2003-Chevrolet-Silverado+1500-medford-or-c63c53d00a0a0065012b8375b9f405e7.htm

Yes, it has the old man swag look about it. But still a bargain for the miles. Nothing that can't be fixed with little effort.

Yes nothing SCREAMS old man like a bed cap and lots and lots of chrome... that and add some ugly wheels for good measure.

isn't that a VHO with SS emblems and not a SSS? Why would someone take off the bumpers, cladding and wheels off a 30k mile truck?

Nope it has white gauges which were specific to the SS..... VHO didn't have.... Plus you can see the side cladding.... And the VHO wasn't available in 03.

There was a guy once on here you was tired of being rear ended and wanted to put a standard rear bumper on his SS. It looks hideous but to each their own.....

I kind of wonder if it was in an accident and pervious owner had them replace with non ss bumpers.... Still it's weird they put aftermarket rear backup sensors and the license plate lights are still red so they were lifted off the old bumper.....

Nope it has white gauges which were specific to the SS..... VHO didn't have.... Plus you can see the side cladding.... And the VHO wasn't available in 03.

There was a guy once on here you was tired of being rear ended and wanted to put a standard rear bumper on his SS. It looks hideous but to each their own.....

I kind of wonder if it was in an accident and pervious owner had them replace with non ss bumpers.... Still it's weird they put aftermarket rear backup sensors and the license plate lights are still red so they were lifted off the old bumper.....

I think being he just damaged HD is bumper covers so much that tr hey needed replacement and we're probably cheaper to replace, he is an old man so he probably backs into things all the time.

WOW..This would be pretty cool if someone on the forums would pic it up and have a pretty cool story of how they rescued this thing.

and I'm sure that dealer would come down on the price.