Need help: Flashing check engine light.

Well this morning woke up to start the truck to let her warm up like I usually do before work. But when I started the truck it sounded quieter than usual. Didn't think to much of it but on the way to work it felt like the truck was running Ruff. So I got off on my exit and then the check engine light starts flashing so I parked the truck and got it towed home. So when I got home I checked the computer and it is reading code P0305 any idea where I should start would be very much appreciated.

That code is for cylinder 5 misfire. I would pull the plug and check it. If it appears good, swap a plug wire, if it still shows p0305, swap a coil pack. More than likely it's gonna be that would be my guess.

Lol i burn through those MSD wires at least once every few months. I also have the heat boots as added protection but they still find a way to burn through. Just make sure to angle the wire correctly and you should be fine. I'm still running MSD wires, but heard Taylor wires are better.

Lol i burn through those MSD wires at least once every few months. I also have the heat boots as added protection but they still find a way to burn through. Just make sure to angle the wire correctly and you should be fine. I'm still running MSD wires, but heard Taylor wires are better.

Damn every few months I would get tired of that. Lol Yeah I also had a set of heat boots on all the wires for extra protection but still melted the boot Lol but yeah I got me a set of Taylor wires today and install them with No problem or any contact with the headers.

Or just build them correctly with MSD parts. Shorter, longer, different degrees of angles. You can pretty much make whatever you need.

Yea I can buy Extra parts & build them correctly but When u pay $85+ for some wires U shouldn't have to buy extra parts like different degrees of angles just to make it fit.

I have the heat sleeves on my vehicles and have never had an issue with them burning thru in over 5 years. What brand are you guys running? I do check them every 2 months, and they will have the ashy color to them, but they havent burt thru yet.

I have the Taylor 10mm on mine 2 wires have laid on the headers for years you can see a white spot but never burnt thro. Taylor Wires are the Choice for me.

Damn every few months I would get tired of that. Lol Yeah I also had a set of heat boots on all the wires for extra protection but still melted the boot Lol but yeah I got me a set of Taylor wires today and install them with No problem or any contact with the headers.

Yea I can buy Extra parts & build them correctly but When u pay $85+ for some wires U shouldn't have to buy extra parts like different degrees of angles just to make it fit.

I don't think you're understanding. No extra parts, you don't buy the wires then add parts. You buy the wire, what angle of boots you need, LS coil boots and literally make your own. Cut to length. Here's one I made to get by that hump around the obx headers

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd510/Pwilly7/7BA23264-5380-4A9C-B173-98A51D20AD0F_zpsk0nhtpi0.jpg