The Wife's New Daily Driver

Stitches040

Time to upgrade the Wife to a newer vehicle ...

Traded her 2007 Yukon Denali with 61,000 miles ...

We picked up a used 2015 GMC Yukon Denali 4WD with 22k miles on it ... We go pick it up on Friday.

We bought her last one the same way. A year and a half old, with 22k miles on it. Was a great vehicle with little issues.

2015 GMC Denali - 6.2L - 4WD, White Diamond Tri-Coat, Trailer Brakes, Lane departure, HUD, Sunroof alarm, Blu-ray DVD, Cocoa Dune interior, pretty much fully loaded. Got a pretty good deal on it.

10930520202x650.jpg

10930520614x650.jpg

10930521164x650.jpg

10930522991x650.jpg

Looks like JF-03-SS and Rockhead will be heartbroken ... No more bench seat ... It's got Rear buckets ... LOL

IMAG0883_zpsq3er2p1s.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Yeah ... I pushed for the GMC Denali because of the 6.2L, where the wife wanted the Chevy Tahoe LTZ because she likes the front end better. Either way, she got the color she wanted, and I got the bigger motor that I wanted. Helps out in towing and big family roundtrips, where power and torque matters ... :thumbs:

We rented a Chevy Suburban LTZ for our Dover DE NASCAR trip this year. Great vehicle, but severely underpowered for a vehicle that size ... Only had the 5.3L in it.

Signature Updated ... Added a bonus Vehicle too. Take possession of it on Monday ... :thumbs:

Well, at least you wont have to worry about the felons coming after your cruiser for a get away vehicle. They DO want to get away you know.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: jk