Which muffler should I get?

Baylinermike

Always been a magnaflow guy. My SS is pretty damn loud and sounds Mean. My next mufflers will be Bassani. They are a little pricey but I think they will sound badass. All preference. Some guys like Flowcrappers personally I think there bottom of the barrel.

your right about one thing! It's definitely all about preference!!

Not sure but you flowmaster will.

what's funny is when I switched over my magnaflow to flowmaster I gained 3ths in the quarter mile!!

I put the super 40s on. Louder but not loud enough. Resignators are coming off tomorrow. Stupid question but, do resignators make you lose any power?

not sure about power? But definitely sound!!

All I know is when I had my setup with flowmasters it sounded good but it was ok.

When it rotted off and I switched the truck was more responsive. Hey like people have said its what you like and your truck. Post some sound clips

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

Sorry haven't been on the iPad in a few days. Resignators are off. Sounds MUCH better. I'll try and post some sound clips this week. I have been driving around with the overdrive off so it it even louder. Haha. Thanks for all everyone's help.

• 7 months later...

Older thread but figured I would chime in. Thanks to sschevyss and his video I just put my dynomax ultra flow on today. After running magnaflow on everything I have ever owned figured I would try something new. The dynomax 17554 is pretty damn loud, sounds really good but will take some getting used to it. Its only gonna get louder so we shall see if I still like it down the road but for day one I'm pretty excited.