thanks to this forum, i think my bose/amp issue is solved

so, ive been battling a battery draw issue for about 5 years, mainly because I was driving the truck every day so I didn't really care, but I got a work beater and it became an issue. after a bunch of research, and reading some very informative posts on this forum, I worked on it a bit last night, and im pretty sure it wont be an issue anymore. ill know for sure in a few days, but it seems much better. my setup is as follows:

factory bose deluxe system, with a pac sub adapter and an adaptor for ipod/aux input. the amp turn-on went to the pink wire as every wiring print seemed to show. every now and then i'd get a THUMP from the subs when opening the door, keying up the truck, etc. never thought much of it. so last night I rewired it to the brown acc wire behind the driver's knee bolster, and the problem seems to have gone away. if the stereo is on, and I key off the truck, the aftermarket subs turn off, but the stereo stays on until I open the door, so it is acting much different, and definitely have 12v key on, 0v key off, verified with a meter, so im pretty confident. will report back in several days, but I believe its straightened out.