beating the dead horse... looking for reliable mid 13's.

Depends on what you want to use it for? What do you want it to sound like. I've had a stall n cam now for 3 years. Love my setup. I haven't done the 1/4 but 1/8 many times. I should be 13.2 to 13.5 area. A good 2800 stall and a mp112 will put you where you wanna be. Trans in these trucks are weak links. Will have to do some up grades. Stay NA with a cam stall n a few other goodies would be my choice.

• 3 weeks later...

a radix 112 with a conservative tune will see you into the 13s on a 100% stock truck. the only thing you will need to do is the walbro fuel pump and a tune. this is probably your cheapest / most reliable route. very daily drive friendly and excellent longevity. the Joe Gibbs trucks came with these units also from the factory

before all the transmission builders jump on cause this site has tons of them. there was / still a member on here who had this same setup and ran it for years with no issues on a 100% stock truck.