Too many fuel pumps

1quicktruck

On 4th Gss340 Walbro. They all look legit 100%. The 1st one was making too much noise and I thought it was going out but I didn't know that Walbro make a lot of noise. This last one I bought myself of Ebay(4) and he says it is made by Walbro so I emailed him and asked if is was a real Walbro and he said indeed it was.

The 3rd one was bought by a mechanic so I don't know what it was but I told him I needed a Walbro gss340 and it only lasted 90 days.

I had the 4th one installed yesterday(The one I bought off Ebay) which is supposedly a real Walbro

I ordered another backup off ebay from a Walbro dealer and it is a Walbro gss340 manufactured in the USA and made by Walbro(5th pump). I know about the China fakes but all of these pumps look like the real deal. I know you say you get what you pay for and I am always looking for a bargin but some of these guys are wanting 100 to 200 for a complete kit and buying the pump only is a little cheaper and I am not paying 100 dollars for something I can get for 78.00 and is really a Walbro (I hope)

Edited by 1quicktruck (see edit history)

I am sorry about posting the last 2 post on this subject as the reply said I took too long to post so I shortin the post a bit not knowing they all took . My bad. Just blame my age. CRS

Edited by 1quicktruck (see edit history)