Anybody on Xbox? 360 or One?

jddmj

I am slowly picking back up gaming. More than likely this is caused by the cooler weather hitting us here in KY, but I am looking for people to play with. I currently have a 360, with potential to upgrading to Xbox One. I can't promise I will be very active all the time, but I do enjoy an playing to wind down for the night. Anyway, who plays? What console? What is your user tag, and I will try to add you.

Thanks guys!

One, Kinect is the shit. I tell xbox to turn on and it turns my reciever, tv, and cable box on. Go to Netflix and it does what it's told like a good little AI.. oh n toss away the remote. Smart glass app is all the remotes you'll need. I love screwing with my wife, she'll be watching a show and I'll switch the TV over to youtube on burn outs.. so yeah, I'm a gamer n have just about every console. Xbox One is second next to PC solely due to Steam. Otherwise it's the better console.

FolL0w_IvI3

PS4 FTW!!!! The only game I play these days is Warthunder only on PS4 and PC... IMO the best WW2 combat tank/flight simulator ever made and its free for PC and PS4 and is a cross platform game where PC and console players play together... Plus they are always upgrading the game and improving the graphics so it is always on top with the latest and greatest graphics...If you have never played it you are missing out... The only other games I am waiting for is the new Rainbow Six and Star Wars Battlefront made by DIce for the first time so the enviroments will be destructible and large maps... Kill get some cya on the game... My gamer tag is USMC_SRT

I have been a gamer for a long time from ATARI, Nintendo, Sega, Sega Dreamcast, Super Nintendo, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4... PS4 is arguably the better console for gaming but the Xbox one with the outdated GDDR3 Ram is still impressive but doesn't have the potential the GDDR5... But Xbox fanboys will always say there console is better haha... I have had them all and the 360 was a better system than the ps3 but the PS4 has far more potential as a gaming system... Home console and gimmicks the Xbox one is hands down better...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

PS4 FTW!!!! The only game I play these days is Warthunder only on PS4 and PC... IMO the best WW2 combat tank/flight simulator ever made and its free for PC and PS4 and is a cross platform game where PC and console players play together... Plus they are always upgrading the game and improving the graphics so it is always on top with the latest and greatest graphics...If you have never played it you are missing out... The only other games I am waiting for is the new Rainbow Six and Star Wars Battlefront made by DIce for the first time so the enviroments will be destructible and large maps... Kill get some cya on the game... My gamer tag is USMC_SRT

I have been a gamer for a long time from ATARI, Nintendo, Sega, Sega Dreamcast, Super Nintendo, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4... PS4 is arguably the better console for gaming but the Xbox one with the outdated GDDR3 Ram is still impressive but doesn't have the potential the GDDR5... But Xbox fanboys will always say there console is better haha... I have had them all and the 360 was a better system than the ps3 but the PS4 has far more potential as a gaming system... Home console and gimmicks the Xbox one is hands down better...

I debated hard between the 360 and PS3 a few years back. But all my friends play XBox, so when it come time to upgrade this time, it was a no brainer. It isn't fun unless you are playing with friends.

Recently picked up a Forza 5 and GTA5. Add me at MrEastwood82