Silverado SS Intimidator owners

2006IntimidatorSS

Hello was wondering if any of you Intimidator SS owners have gotten your plaq of ownership which says which number your truck was built? If anyone knows what I'm talking about, was wondering how you got yours and what exactly this is? Can anyone tell me? I want to get mine and find out what number mine is.

Sorry to say but you'll never get it. It had to be sent to the original owner when the truck was bought.

I am the original owner of my truck, and the dealer I bought mine from screwed up the address and I never got mine. I spent hours on the phone trying to track mine down. Of all the calls I made and different people I spoke to, only once did I get someone who was helpful. I was able to speak with a woman who was able to tell me my number. At that time, GM was only printing Certificates on a cycle, cant remember if it was monthly or quarterly, and she said I would have to wait xx number of days/months and mine would be printed. I was ecstatic, however I never got one in the mail. I tried to contact her or someone else numerous times after that and got nowhere.

I bought mine new in dec of 2006 and by the time I started searching in 2007, nobody had a clue what I was talking about. I'm guessing 10 years later you prolly have a snowballs chance in hell of even finding someone who knows the certificates were actually printed