Houston, Texas 2006 Intimidator SS

Hey guys, I am new to forums all together, but I think this will be one of the most productive sites available. I got this truck a few months ago and have been concentrating on getting it back up to factory height. I would like to focus on getting the body restored to how it came off of the lot and have the interior carpet redone as well as getting new carpet installed. the previous owner was a questionable individual. If you have any advice for me as far as building the motor or having a hookup with where to buy the molding kits, please let me know. Thanks

post-27632-0-80723000-1441749122_thumb.jpg

Haw, howdy another new Houston Intimidator owner! I just got mine (salvage auction) a couple weeks ago.

Depending on how yours was dropped, I may be interested in some of your drop parts as you remove them.

The body side molding can be had on eBay fairly reasonable if that's what you're looking for. I scored the right rear bedside piece for $150, brand new OEM. There are also sometimes people in the classifieds here on the forum selling molding pieces.

Richard

Welcome to the site!

You shouldn't have any problems find the cladding local since you are from Houston. Just watch out, the SS trucks are hot down that way. If you are not careful, you may have to replace the whole truck. Seems like I hear a lot of horror stories from that area of Silverado SS going missing.

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)