Product endorsement (Adams Deep wheel cleaner)

This stuff blew me away!!

I'll admit that I am not real up to date on the detail product and method thing. I've been using a metal polish to clean up the brake dust on my chrome wheels and it takes a lot of elbow grease at least once a week. Cleanser and a sponge or cleaning mitt just doesn't cut the dust.

Got tired of it and emailed Adams asking for their recommendation. They told me to clean with their Deep Wheel Cleaner,

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/wheels-tires/adam-s-deep-wheel-cleaner.html

and then treat with their Quick Sealant,

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/wheels-tires/adam-s-deep-wheel-cleaner.html

Can't report on the quick sealant, yet. I just used both these products for the first time last Sunday so I don't know how well the sealant is going to live up to it's hype but the wheel cleaner works way better than my most optimistic hopes. Absolutely no energetic rubbing. Just spray it on, let it sit for a bit, then I used a soft wheel brush to lightly scrub it and rinsed it off. 15 minutes tops and the wheels were clean.

Watch the videos. I promise that the Deep Wheel Cleaner works even better than the video shows.

Adams products are amazing!

I have yet to use their deep wheel cleaner since I dont think my wheels have ever been dirty enough that their All Purpose Cleaner did not do the job.

If you like how your wheels look, then I would highly highly recomend their new Tire Shine. Its by far the best tire shine I have ever used. Its not Greasy, and it does not attract dirt at all

Adams products are amazing!

I have yet to use their deep wheel cleaner since I dont think my wheels have ever been dirty enough that their All Purpose Cleaner did not do the job.

If you like how your wheels look, then I would highly highly recomend their new Tire Shine. Its by far the best tire shine I have ever used. Its not Greasy, and it does not attract dirt at all

Thanks for the tip on the tire shine. I have been using their VRT for tires which leaves a low sheen that I like OK but I have wondered about the new Tire Shine. I'll give it a shot.

I agree that Adams stuff is very good. I haven't been disappointed in any of their products so far.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

Thanks for the tip on the tire shine. I have been using their VRT for tires which leaves a low sheen that I like OK but I have wondered about the new Tire Shine. I'll give it a shot.

I agree that Adams stuff is very good. I haven't been disappointed in any of their products so far.

If you do get some Tire Shine, make sure you pick up a couple of their black hex grip pads, or some of their little foam blocks.

Also the video with Adam showing everyone how to use the tire shine shows him spraying it directly on the tire. I have found that it works better if you spray it directly onto the applicator pad. Just like any other tire shine, if you get it on your wheels you will have to clean it off, especially on painted wheels. I never have any issues getting the tire shine on the wheels when i spray onto the pad first.

Maybe it's my pads, but I often clean my wheels between whole truck washing. I wouldn't say that they ever get truly nasty but they quickly get dirtier than the rest of the truck. Still, the only way I knew to deal with it was the metal polish because soap, (Vehicle soap), and water wouldn't cut the dust. The Wheel Cleaner is like magic in comparison.

Try there h20 sealent also. It's there after wash. Stuff is amazing!!! And it smells good to!!

I think that they put a good bit of emphasis on the smell of their products. They all smell pretty good.

If you do get some Tire Shine, make sure you pick up a couple of their black hex grip pads, or some of their little foam blocks.

Also the video with Adam showing everyone how to use the tire shine shows him spraying it directly on the tire. I have found that it works better if you spray it directly onto the applicator pad. Just like any other tire shine, if you get it on your wheels you will have to clean it off, especially on painted wheels. I never have any issues getting the tire shine on the wheels when i spray onto the pad first.

It's been a while since I watched the tire shine video. Does it leave different levels of shine depending on how long you leave it on before buffing it?

I've got several of their foam blocks and a couple of the grip pads. Thanks for the tips.

Yea the deep wheel cleaner is an incredible product. I love the stuff especially if your wheels are really nasty

Hey Butch. Have you found other uses for the Wheel cleaner? I was thinking of trying it on some other grung but ran out of time.

Maybe it's my pads, but I often clean my wheels between whole truck washing. I wouldn't say that they ever get truly nasty but they quickly get dirtier than the rest of the truck. Still, the only way I knew to deal with it was the metal polish because soap, (Vehicle soap), and water wouldn't cut the dust. The Wheel Cleaner is like magic in comparison.

I think that they put a good bit of emphasis on the smell of their products. They all smell pretty good.

It's been a while since I watched the tire shine video. Does it leave different levels of shine depending on how long you leave it on before buffing it?

I've got several of their foam blocks and a couple of the grip pads. Thanks for the tips.

Nope you dont have to buff it off. I just spray it on to the applicator and wipe on the tire.