Please help! Transmission issues

OK, I have a 2005 Cadillac Escalade, which has a nearly identical drive train to my 2003 Silverado SS, which is why I'm hoping I can find some help here.

I'm getting these codes and can't seem to figure out why.

P2761

P1810

P0753

The Escalade seems extremely sluggish, and occasionally will go into limp mode where it will stay in 3rd gear. I've inspected the wiring harness and haven't found any pinched wires or cuts. I'm beginning to suspect the PCM, but I'm not sure exactly how to go about troubleshooting this. I also recently replaced the transmission, which is why my first thought was that I had snagged the wiring harness somewhere, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

These are showing up pretty consistently and after I clear them out the P2761 and P0753 show up almost immediately. I'm also getting a few other codes that I believe are unrelated, but I'll list them anyway incase someone has some insight that may say otherwise, they are

P0430(only showed up once)

P0455(EVAP leak) shouldn't be related

P0116(only showed up once)

I have HPTuners and can do whatever I need to help figure out this problem, I just need some direction, Thanks.