hey folks new here from tx

CD82

I got my Camaro as a toy you might have seen it around its silver and is loud has a nasty lope.. has c5 wheels on it... kinda bored with it I just got a new daily its 2014 Silverado 5.3l.. but I have seen the other blue one I guess the red one ive seen is yours.. don't recall seeing the silver one

Edited by CD82 (see edit history)

there are couple of nice Camaros around town I have had mine 3 years kinda ready for something different. ive got a buddy here in town with a 2011 procharged Silverado that thing is nasty..

mine has a rebuilt title due to it being a recovered theft. doesn't really bother me at all. I don't ever plan on getting rid of the truck so makes no difference to me. and like already mentioned above truck is 11 years old and it turns heads every day all day!

mine has a rebuilt title due to it being a recovered theft. doesn't really bother me at all. I don't ever plan on getting rid of the truck so makes no difference to me. and like already mentioned above truck is 11 years old and it turns heads every day all day!

It turns heads cause it's Red Cody :)