Silverado SS new in box Belltech 2/2 lowering kit w/ streetperformance

zachariah

I recently bought a belltech 2/2 lowering kit it includes 2" front spindles and 2" rear shackles w/ new street performance shocks for my Silverado SS, everything is still fully brand new in box never installed i actually ended up selling my truck to a friend of mine that didnt want the kit so im either going to have to send it back or offer it to someone on here at a discounted price. I paid $535 Shipped for everything.

*Reduced* Asking $450 Shipped

Let me know if your interested pics below, everything is brand new. feel free to call or text me at 605-641-2460

Thanks!

Edited by zachariah (see edit history)

I recently bought a belltech 2/2 lowering kit it includes 2" front spindles and 2" rear shackles w/ new street performance shocks for my Silverado SS, everything is still fully brand new in box never installed i actually ended up selling my truck to a friend of mine that didnt want the kit so im either going to have to send it back or offer it to someone on here at a discounted price. i paid $535 Shipped for everything.

Asking $480 Shipped

Let me know if your interested i can text pics if wanted everything is brand new. feel free to call or text me at 605-641-2460

Thanks!

Pretty good deal with it including all the SP shocks. GLWTS!

Hey dude Iam really interested I will let you know before Friday!!!! I think I can use this set up and adjust everything to only drop my truck and inch all the way around with the bell tech kit you have?? Thanks Illinois roads for not letting me do a 2/2 drop!!!!

Hey dude Iam really interested I will let you know before Friday!!!! I think I can use this set up and adjust everything to only drop my truck and inch all the way around with the bell tech kit you have?? Thanks Illinois roads for not letting me do a 2/2 drop!!!!

sounds good just let me know! i know the rear you can choose 1" or 2" drop im not positive about the front. let me know what you decide