Back together

After 5 weeks finally got the truck back from the shop... Got totally ripped off again. 1340 to have my transfer case rebuilt plus charged me extra to install the new converter and extra deep trans pan.. Get this I've hounded them every week how's the truck and same repose of we are waiting for a spot... Still no explanation why I lost 3&4 other than the seal was bad on the transfer case and was sucking fluid out of the tranny... Top it all off they told me to bring cash when I picked up my truck... I reported them to our local BBB and filed a formal complaint with them... So far so good as now I have a brand new t case and they went back through the trans... Today has a new Gremlin pop up water pump leaking so I picked up all new hoses new thermostat... Think I'm fixing to buy a daily and save this baby for the weekend... Thank God I have a good friend with a few extra trucks I was able to drive or I'd been up shit creek... db5d9dd462469827df596741b99af33e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

90% of mechanics shops give the good 10% a bad name.

Sorry you found a bad one Bryan. Hope the truck is good to go for a while now.

Thanks Johnny I swear if I could find a good one is stick with them...most of the stuff I'm capable on the weekends... I probably would've gave it a go on the case if I had know how much they were going to charge me... You live and you learn I guess... On a side note got a killer filet recipe for tonight... I know off topic... Have a good day

Thanks Johnny I swear if I could find a good one is stick with them...most of the stuff I'm capable on the weekends... I probably would've gave it a go on the case if I had know how much they were going to charge me... You live and you learn I guess... On a side note got a killer filet recipe for tonight... I know off topic... Have a good day

I know it's tough to find extra time to work on your Daily driver especially when you've got to keep it running to get to work Monday.

Best luck with your fillet recipe. Post up some pictures if you get a chance. Hope you've had a good one Brother.