headlights new factory or upgrade to clear

Oem look like shit so go with the clear. Hit eBay and find the lights with stock looking housings but with a clear corner and find the best price. When you receive, before you install just seal up all of the edges with rvt/silicone to prevent any possible leaks

Ya if you are up for clearing the oem light itself then that's the best win/win. Can't just remove the amber corner though, I hate how it just looks missing, gotta add the clear corner back in.

I didn't feel like busting open mine cause my luck is terrible lol went with an eBay pair, sealed edges. After 2 years no problems at all with hazing, fogging or moisture so I'm stoked lol

Thanks guys for the info. Im going clear, I just realy like the look. any name brands to avoid? I want keep my price around $120. went to few sites(spec-d tuning) , pro tuning lab.. chrome/clear euro by tyc,....... ect. any tips on best brand? or is it all about price?

• 3 weeks later...

68ffd47ec111aa80c6fe258ddab8222c.jpg

Brand new set of Dynamik smoked uppers if anyone is interested... Found them today cleaning out the garage... I bought two sets cause I wanted clear up top and smoked down low...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These VIPMOTOZ headlights I got are pissing me off with this hazy/smoky residue inside the lens. Didn't notice until I installed HID's, looks like a manufacturing defect where they just didn't clean the inside of the plastic before assembling them.

I guess I could crack them open; I've had them too long to return. The taillights are the same way. :/

Richard