Extension housing carnage

Hello all, just wondering if anyone has heard of someone doing a lq9/lq4 swap...and having problems keeping the between trans abs transfer case extension housing together. Or problems in their SS for that matter... I'm not gonna lie I go WOT as much as possible, but it seems odd to me either way. She has a shift kit.. Maybe it's too aggressive? Any experience on this would be Appreciated cause now my transfer case is basically hanging their and the yoke has significant abnormal wear.. Before I replace it all I would like to see if their are any fixes.. I was thinking a custom transfer case brace similar to a Dmax, but not much room under there.. Thanks in advance.

I put a transfer case bought from a member on here in mine and as soon as I got to 70mph on the highway it broke all the holes that bolt it to the trans and split the transfer case down the middle. Just replaced the housing and rebuilt my case and haven't had an issue since. Use the right gaskets and make sure all the bolts are tight to spec. Good luck brother

• 1 month later...

I did the swap in my 01 silverado, tried to do the AWD sawp, Never worked. I dont understand how it didnt but never could get the transfer case working correctly. So i just went back a bought a stage 3 4l60e to handle all the POWAAA! Swap was Okay, somethings were PITA