OKC SS

Beddamade

I recently bought a 2004 SS. far as I know, the only thing done to it is. Long tube headers, cold air intake, Shaved tailgate handle, shaved high mounted break light, custom bumper that hides the trailer hitch behind the Lic. plate. It also has a FAST device in the center console. I believe it reads to O2 sensors.

post-27720-0-54314200-1445515973_thumb.jpg

Congrats! Looks to me that they took off the rear cladding to put on that roll pan.

Or it could be a Puffer Pan. The BSER pan is the most popular, but the Puffer Pan changed out the rear cladding pieces for a smoother look.

Oh, BTW. Clean truck. Take a picture of the FAST piece, I am curious.

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

Looks good to me man, congrats! What are the plans for mods?

I need to get the suspension on the front fixed, ball joints, tie rod ends, shocks. I also have to find out where the noise under the hood is coming from. I believe it is the EVAP or Purge value. I keep getting a check engine light with codes 455 and 174. After that I want to take it to the track and get a baseline to see where I am before modding. Right now it has long tube headers coldair intake, shaved tailgate and shaved high mounted break light. the exhaust tail pipe stops and points down right behind the cab. I think I want to go all the way back with the tailpipes to quite it down a little. i think it has a exhaust leak too.

Congrats! Looks to me that they took off the rear cladding to put on that roll pan.

This is the rear of the SS. I am not sure if they removed the rear cladding an put the roll pan on it or if they cut it to look that way.

post-27720-0-66086100-1446325727_thumb.jpg

Pictures of the FAST device in the truck. I will be honest i don't know what it is used for.

Looks good man!

Thank you

Or it could be a Puffer Pan. The BSER pan is the most popular, but the Puffer Pan changed out the rear cladding pieces for a smoother look.

Oh, BTW. Clean truck. Take a picture of the FAST piece, I am curious.

here are the pictures of the fast device

post-27720-0-01328400-1446608284_thumb.jpg

post-27720-0-02997400-1446608297_thumb.jpg

post-27720-0-56427800-1446608309_thumb.jpg

post-27720-0-16457600-1446608316_thumb.jpg