Replacing Bose speakers

It's not going to sound very good at all. Te factory bose system uses the bose amp located in the console bc our head units are pretty weak. If you get a decent 4 channel amp, those Infinity speakers should sound pretty nice though.

It's not going to sound very good at all. Te factory bose system uses the bose amp located in the console bc our head units are pretty weak. If you get a decent 4 channel amp, those Infinity speakers should sound pretty nice though.

On thanks, just thought since they are both 2ohm speakers it would be fine but I'll just save a little and get a double din touch screen. Appreciate the info

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

On thanks, just thought since they are both 2ohm speakers it would be fine but I'll just save a little and get a double din touch screen. Appreciate the info

You really dont have to ditch the head unit, just the bose amp. But then you would need to run special wiring for that to work too. So its either way.

You really dont have to ditch the head unit, just the bose amp. But then you would need to run special wiring for that to work too. So its either way.

I think I'll just save some money and get a head unit. It'll look better anyways!

Thanks for the input