Trade: Onyx Black Silverado SS for Arrival Blue Silverado SS

mctwist77

I know its a total shot in the dark but I figured I would put it out there before I start modding my truck. I have a 2003 Silverado SS with 98k miles. I bought it from the original owner and its super clean. No rust, well maintained. I have a log of all the work/oil changes since the first one in 2003. I recently just put some Belltech Shocks on it and had the windows tinted. I'm looking to trade for an Arrival Blue SSS in similar condition with similar miles. Let me know if anyone is interested. Again, I know its a long shot but I always wanted an Arrival Blue.

20150830_093313_zpsllnxtndb.jpg

20150830_093454_zpstoamlxpm.jpg

20150830_093535_zps5stbywsq.jpg

20150405_151020_zps4jwgjioc.jpg

First thing that popped into my mind was "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush". Meaning that a swap would be a little like buying a pig in a poke. I wouldn't risk it. I would rather keep what I know that I have and save up for paint if I really had to have blue.

That's a real nice looking truck you've got there Pete. I am not trying to be negative, just giving you my .02 centavo's worth. Hope it all works out the way you want it to.