wtb:front lic bracket

bobryan

Judging by your avatar, looks like you need black. Here is a brand new OEM black one for $40 shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-OEM-Front-Bumper-License-Plate-Chevy-Silverado-SS-Black-15197890-/131584781282?hash=item1ea3106be2:g:EN0AAOSwgQ9V1hos&vxp=mtr

You're welcone!

Judging by your avatar, looks like you need black. Here is a brand new OEM black one for $40 shipped: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-OEM-Front-Bumper-License-Plate-Chevy-Silverado-SS-Black-15197890-/131584781282?hash=item1ea3106be2:g:EN0AAOSwgQ9V1hos&vxp=mtr

You're welcone!

Has anybody here bought one from that seller on eBay. Just wondering since the title says black but down in the description it says that it is silver. Also if it is the black one does it come painted or is this the primered one?

Raw black plastic OEM part. I've bought this exact part from that seller. By the way, it's about the best price I found for a brand new one. Someone else showed me a link where you can buy the bracket along with the hardware, which is just some plastic rivets and the pop-in nuts for the plate screws, and it was nearly $100. The plastic rivets are a good thing to have because apparently that's how you attach this thing without using nuts and bolts which will smush the bumper cover to the bar behind it, but I wouldn't go buy the $100 kit just to get that stuff, that's for sure.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Did you ever pick one up? I have an New OEM SSS license plate holder I bought from a member here and never installed it. I no longer have the truck so looking to sell it. Let me know.

Edited by Island Grown (see edit history)