Finally Cashed In - Back in the "Truck Club" ... New Daily Dri

Stitches040

Hey All ...

A few of you have known, but for the rest of you all ... I am posting up that I am finally back in the "Truck Club" again ...

Back in August, I traded in the Chrysler 300 and picked up my new truck. I would have kept the Chrysler a couple more years, but the car just wasn't holding any equity, and the value was tanking fast.

I wanted a 3/4 ton pickup, but after much deliberation, that would have been too much truck for what i would truly us if for on a day to day basis. I wanted a Denali version, but the price was a tad high, and they weren't dropping as quick as some other deals.

That being said, I was able to jump on one of those GMC Summer Sell-Down deals, and got 20% off the sticker price, right out of the gate. I was also able to get another $1500.00 off, and got top dollar for my trade. Truly was one of the easiest car purchasing experiences, anyone could have asked for. Done deal in about 15-20 minutes. Pickings were slim, and I did drive 3 hrs north, to get this one, but I was able to save almost $13k off sticker.

I wanted a Denali version, but I was able to save almost $16-$18k, and having the Denali name and a couple of extra options, wasn't worth the extra $$$ I would of have spent ...

I got a 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 - Crew Cab - All Terrain Edition - SLT, with SLT Plus packaging, 4x4, shortbox. This also has the 6.2L V8 with 420 hp and 460 fp torque ...

Leather, Trailer Brake Controller, upgraded wheels, LED Bed lighting, Power sliding rear window, running boards, Factory installed splash guards ... and a lot of great options.

I Drove her off the lot with only 15 miles on her.

At the Dealership - Purchasing

IMAG4181_zpswpcjwmlp.jpg

20151118_103738_zpseosr0vbz.jpg

20151118_103954_zpsfcauvs4l.jpg

IMAG4427_zpsw9nnwaz0.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Nice to see you back around (I have a lot of room to talk).

These are nice, I've gone a few times and looked at these and the new Silverado's and have test driven them.

Question, do you regret giving up the SS?

And congrats on the new truck and one heck of a steal/deal.

Nice to see you back around (I have a lot of room to talk).

These are nice, I've gone a few times and looked at these and the new Silverado's and have test driven them.

Question, do you regret giving up the SS?

And congrats on the new truck and one heck of a steal/deal.

Nope ... I never drove it ... It was time to let someone else enjoy it. Plus I like have the $$$ sitting in my savings account,than sitting in driveway better ... :thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Congrats, shes a beautiful truck. I bet it drives amazing. The only thing I cant get used to is the Rear bumpers on these new GM trucks, they just don't flow at all. Functional I guess atleast.

Edited by Quicksilvers (see edit history)