the SS is actually gone

8hnpSS

after 8 years of ownership i watched my truck drive away from me with someone else yesterday. still not sure if it was the right thing to do but i just had no time for it anymore with my career. also i have honestly lost interest in it over the past 2-3 years and its been just deteriorating slowly. it was replaced with a worthy replacement imo which is why it wasnt so hard for me. ill still be around on the website i still own a SS car lol

this last time i drove her to the owners house. she will be missed

IMG_2079_zpsa2nmvjjv.jpg

When did living in your Mother's basement, playing on the Internet all day long become a "Career" ? ? ? ... lol

You'll be fine Niko ... its hard at first, but once your mind is made up, it's made up.

I sadly don't miss mine. I'm glad with the decision I made, and you will be too ...

At least you made it up to one of the best northeast meets!!!!!

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I feel your pain I'm in the same boat. I debate on selling everyday. This New Denali is so freaking badass I don't really wanna drive the SS lol. It was great while it lasted. 8 years is a good run

personally i never get the urge to sell mine, they're unique trucks, mostly when i look into buying a truck it's a unique truck, one that i will get compliments on and will look in awe as i pass by in it, next year is the year when i will get a second SS the Intimidator to be xact from one of the members on here. After that idk if i will keep both the 03 and the intimidator also but probably not in that case then i will sell my red SS but not now..

Another one bites the dust. New vehicles get better every year and If I felt like I could afford one I could probably let my SSS go too.

As it is my 12 year old truck is still the nicest vehicle I've owned so she ain't going nowhere.

Looking forward to seeing what you've rplaced the SS with.

:pop: