Planning a fuel system buildup

My fuel pump is on it's way out.

More power should be needed this summer. Thinking front mount turbo or small maggie

planning

AEM 320 fuel pump

http://aemelectronics.com/products/fuel-delivery/high-flow-fuel-pumps/320lph-e85-compatible-high-flow-in-tank-fuel-pump-offset-inlet

New stock regulator, rails and fuel filter.

Anyone here have a 320 pump in a stock return system??? Would it overpower the stock regulator??

ok, I see. When I bought my tvs 2300, the kit came with a single walbro 255 and I think 45lb injectors but retained the stock regulator (stock return-less style system) and was good for about 12psi. I know everyone I spoke to recommended Walbro, including Zippy when I went to upgrade to a double pumper return style because I wanted to go faster. Honestly, I'm not sure you'll even find anyone on this site who runs AEM, so you may want to check some other resources to who are familiar with their quality and reliability if you can't live without AEM for some weird reason.

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

You should be alright with that pump without over powering the stock FPR. According to their flow chart it won't actually flow 320lph @ our base fuel pressure. Their 320lph rating is @ 43psi. 58-60psi it'll be somewhere in the 280-300 range. I also run Walbro pumps so other than what AEMs website says I dont have any other info or advice for ya.