Few craigslist finds

03SSBoy

I need those air ducts.

I don't undertand how ISS are so overpriced

All youre paying for is a name. I would never choose an ISS over an AWD SS, much less pay 10 grand over price

They are more or less paying for the rarity of the truck. While some are after function, like yourself, others are after the rarity. To each their own. I like the AWD trucks better myself, but I have a 2wd. At the time, the 2wd was much much cheaper lol

I think 07 SS production was less than 200, and when the do pop up, don't seem to command a premium. Maybe its just the big "E" name on there, or they think the package offered something special like the Gibb trucks? I remember back in like 09 when SAE warehouse on ebay was dumping all the ISS parts cheap. Could have built an ISS clone for pennies on the dollar. On a related note. Is there any way to verify an actual ISS truck, in the VIN or options tag? other than just the little door tag? I see them come through the salvage auction fairly regularly, and have always wondered.