F-body TSP headers on Silverado SS

kaze_v8

Been doing some research on an exhaust setup I want to run.

I ran into some info claiming 98-02 fbody headers should fit our trucks with minor modifications.

Heres the deal, I found TSP makes headers with 2" primaries and 3.5" or 3" collectors.

Im planning on slapping the blower on my truck once I get everything together, so would there be any issues with these headers fitting my AWD truck and would the 3.5" collectors be an overkill??

I know there are other brands, but TSP seems to be the best bang for my buck.

Thanks in advance.

I have the TSP 1 7/8" with the 3" collectors on my truck. I am 2WD though so I wouldn't know if they fit the AWD/4WD trucks. I do know I had to have a custom mid pipe made for the passenger side. They bolted up with out a problem but you will need to run different trans cooler lines because the stock ones will be in the way.

I have the TSP 1 7/8" with the 3" collectors on my truck. I am 2WD though so I wouldn't know if they fit the AWD/4WD trucks. I do know I had to have a custom mid pipe made for the passenger side. They bolted up with out a problem but you will need to run different trans cooler lines because the stock ones will be in the way.

Yeah I noticed that.

Ive been trying to see what the major difference between the 2wd and 4wd headers is, since some brand advertise them as to being the same, or compatible for both.

They have to be routed differently because of the cv shafts is the only thing I can think, but there is only one way to find out. Buy them and if they don't fit return them, lol. I know it's not the best idea but it's something.

They have to be routed differently because of the cv shafts is the only thing I can think, but there is only one way to find out. Buy them and if they don't fit return them, lol. I know it's not the best idea but it's something.

Im thinking about doing it, if I could find someone who sells them local I would jump on it in a heart beat.

I just hope I can get some more info before I do. Hopefully it doesn't require much modifications.