New from Sacramento CA

03ssclone

Hey everyone I'm Luis from sacramento ca. Diehard chevy guy always loved silverados and especially the ss silverado. I just recently purchased a 2003 single cab silverado with a 5.3 that I would love to convert to a clone. Slowly but surely I will. Hope to be able to get help and feedback from everyone on the fourm. Happy holidays everyone.

Welcome bro! Gtreates trucks known to man is the Silverado and Chevy trucks... Mine doesnt loo like an SSS, (Have the 99-02 Body) But i got lucky back in HS and spend some MONEY! :laugh: So many parts from so many years of trucks, great mods!

Welcome bro! Gtreates trucks known to man is the Silverado and Chevy trucks... Mine doesnt loo like an SSS, (Have the 99-02 Body) But i got lucky back in HS and spend some MONEY! :laugh: So many parts from so many years of trucks, great mods!

Looking for some info on the ss cluster, looking to see wats a good price to pay or one. Local guy here in sac selling his 03-04 ss cluster it reads 113k miles, all gauges work? My question is wat is a good price to pay??

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk