z06 brake setup

1BAD2K

I am selling my brake set up. I have the front 6 piston and rear 4 piston z06 calipers and sent them off to have powdercoated a metallic orange. The pads are oem gm and have about 800 miles on them. Calipers haven't been bolted onto a vehicle since the coating so they are still fresh. Also included is a new set of front and rear brackets from Rudy and brand new baer front and rear rotots. This is an awesome brake set up for our trucks. I would like to get what I have into them and still need to get calipers clips, but other than that this is complete down the the copper washers and all hardware.

$3000. Will post pictures tomorrow or you can check my build thread. Let me know if you're interested.

Yeah that's a big part of it. I love the brakes, they look amazing but I've got some paintwork and other stuff to mess with right now and I might go a different route down the road with them. Thanks man.

Thanks man, yeah the orange is def different, but it just seems like most performance brakes are always red.....that and I buffed an orange pearl crush 69 camaro right before I coated these and that may have been an influence lol.

• 2 weeks later...

20160116_155712.jpg

Hmmm, I'm thinking I might just hang on to them after the test fit with my wheels. I'm just gonna have to use a 1/2" billet hubcentric spacer.

Can't blame you at all for hanging on to them. That's a great looking set-up. If I wasn't so cash poor right now I'd have talked to you about buying a couple weeks ago. (Plus I've got parts and paint laying around to replace my originals. Wishing I hadn't bought all that stuff, now).