20" Silverado ss wheels 10" wide

85SS/85GN

I picked up a set of 20" Silverado ss wheels. I'm question is can I get them widthing to 10" and still fit on a 03 ss?

Crazy you mention this, im actually in the process of doing this myself.

Found a couple sites that do it, but im hoping to find someone locally instead. Where are you located?

I picked up a set of 20" Silverado ss wheels. I'm question is can I get them widthing to 10" and still fit on a 03 ss?

At least the rear two, with some nice fat tires. My mouth is watering thinking about it. Never had that though cross my mind, but that would look sick.

Weldcraft is the company most people are using these days to widen the wheels. Will they still fit? Tough call. If you're dropped at all, probably not. What you'll need to watch is the area towards the back side of the wheel, because that's where they're going to add on.

Richard

Ok I know people put 22x10 rims on. I'm not a big fan of the look of 22".

Yeah but the issue is 22's have a different offset than stocks, pushing the wheel out a little more.

Ill check today to see how close it is, but im planning on doing either a 11 or 12 inch wide rim, then adding spacers for clearance.