Rear bumper for SSS...correct fit?

Sickau29

Hello,

I just picked up an SSS from over in Illinois and brought her back to Pennsylvania my home sweet home. Love it so far but need to get an inspection and was told the rear bumper needs to be replaced prior due to it starting to rot. I have found a few online but want to make sure of the correct fit and I searched on here and could not find a thread that will help me with the fitment. I have found a few under the part number GM1102411 which is used on a standard Silverado or Sierra. I wanted to make sure that the same bumper is used on the SS as the regular Silverado and Sierra, can anyone give me a heads up? Thank you.

Any old 99-06 Silverado or Sierra bumper bar will work. The HD truck uses the same bar as well(brackets are different). Even a tahoe/suburban bar could be made to work, since its all hidden by the SS cover anyway.

Any old 99-06 Silverado or Sierra bumper bar will work. The HD truck uses the same bar as well(brackets are different). Even a tahoe/suburban bar could be made to work, since its all hidden by the SS cover anyway.

And if your going to just order any bumper to go back in under it, you dont even have to waste your money on a chrome bumper. Primer/work truck bumpers are cheaper, and will never be seen.

• 1 month later...