starting part out

novahaulic

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The steering wheel still available if so can I get pic email is [email protected] also price shipped to 95841

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I will get it off and get better pics on Saturday, I have one in front of you on the steering wheel. I have a not real good pic in my gallery.

I would be very interested on the seat harness, it will take some time to take out of the truck since you have to take the whole interior out and rear inner door panels and rear panels since wire harness runs all the way to the rear window defrost. Please let me know if other members don't buy I will definitely take it. Thanks.

I would be very interested on the seat harness, it will take some time to take out of the truck since you have to take the whole interior out and rear inner door panels and rear panels since wire harness runs all the way to the rear window defrost. Please let me know if other members don't buy I will definitely take it. Thanks.

will do.

I posted the parts I got off today in the gallery with prices.
The overhead console is sold, the buttons from steering wheel are sold, sun visors and light switch are sold, drivers side mirror is sold,

Edited by novahaulic (see edit history)

I am pretty sure I have an extra seat harness as well, once yours is sold let me know who else needed one. If someone has a part number for it I can verify as I have a bunch of harnesses left from my wrecked truck. I also still have an overhead console if someone else needed one since it looks like you sold yours.

How much just the console with glove box

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I want to keep the seats and console together as a set. That way if I don't sell them I can build rcsb for my son.

It looks like the steering wheel is available $55.00 shipped. I added good pics in my gallery.

If you want it you can send me your email address and I will send you a paypal invoice.

How much for the driver side heated seats buttons?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Look at the picture in the gallery and make sure it is in good enough condition. $40.00 shipped.

Edited by novahaulic (see edit history)