Violent Braking shake in rear end

Kaiser

Alright guys, I'm in need of some help. After 3 different rotors, New Caliper, New Pads, New rear Axle Shaft w/ bearings, studs and seals, balanced tires and rims were checked for major damage. I STILL have a violent shake in my rear end during breaking. I am going to try a trick that worked on my Z71 and pull the ABS relay to check my speed sensors tomorrow, but after that I am lost guys. Much help appreciated

UPDATE:

So I pulled the fuse from under the hood for the ABS. The shaking is definitely in the rear end and also in the Pedal not the steering wheel....I Studied on the rear dynamic proportoning valve and was able to dismiss it's failed characteristics. Still at a loss here, trying to avoid a shop since I feel this is within my capabilities.

Edited by Kaiser (see edit history)

Good luck Dan. Sorry that I don't have anything definite to offer for help.

I have heard that the proportioning valves are known to go bad. I've even run across someone who rebuilds them, but am not sure where.

Have you checked for things like a busted shock or mounting hardware for suspension components, axle, shocks. You mentioned that your tires and wheels have been checked for balance and damage, but have you tried rotating the tires to see if that changes anything?

Best luck and keep us posted on what you learn.

:pop: