Trugreen dude gets pinned under my trash bin

rcapone

That was my thought, too. There at the end when he's walking up the driveway, it looks like he's looking for someplace to file a complaint.

Yeah, he complained to me - he knocked on the door and asked to come inside to warm up and told me what happened because I had been sleeping.

Last weekend I dug the concrete footings out from my old deck and threw them in that trash bin. ...I had no idea anyone would try to move it though, which is why I couldn't stop laughing in the vid when I played it back later in the day. The poor guy literally pulled it right on top of himself and that thing was heavy as hell!

Prepare to be sued

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's what Homeowners' insurance is for, however, since the container was sitting on property that is owned by the County/Township and Trash is public property, I highly doubt he would have any type of case since he voluntarily pulled the container on top of himself. Not to mention, since he works for a company who solicited me for their service, I'm fairly certain he can't sue me or even my homeowners' for that matter - If he chose to file any type of lawsuit, I'm fairly certain any Lawyer would tell him to sue the company he works for. ...But what would he sue Truegreen for is the question...his own stupidity?!? ...guess we'll see what happens

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)