It's time. 06 Black SSS up for sale

Black Beast

PRICE DROP $15,000 OBO

Need to sell. Going on craigslist and autotrader. Was hoping to sell to someone on the site.

The truck I always wanted is up for sale. Love it but a growing family has the money tree calling! HA!

2006 2WD SSS, 22 reps, Powder coated silver to match stock color then clear coated. Great condition. Asking $15,000 (PRICE DROP)

Goodyear Fortera 305/40/22

96,000 miles

MagnaFlow exhaust, no tips, turns down behing the back tires and can't be seen. Sounds excellent!

Zippy Tune, Can provide old PCM with stock tune.

Pioneer AVIC CD/DVD/NAV I already did the DVD bypass so you can play DVD's at any time.

35% tint

"Shopman" bowtie for the front grill. Painted black, but chipped. Needs to be redone. Made from billet aluminum. Recommend you get it powdercoated for best results.

K&N intake

DJM Rear Swaybar

2/2 drop Front keys, rear Belltech Sits level

BakFlip G2 rear bed cover, inside bed rails, love it!

Line X sprayed bed, not on side rails. Only inside the bed... Best way to do it IMHO.

I use ADAM'S carwash products. Keep it waxed and sealed.

I use Royal Purple oil.

Hit me up with any and all questions. Located in N. VA

Here's are some pics and a link for more in my photobucket album. http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/Carsonturner/slideshow/06%20SSS%20for%20sale

46ED6BF0-9618-403D-B45B-8020914FDFD7.jpg[/url3613A2E0-AD33-4426-96F1-E507737C2C3E.jpg

Edited by Black Beast (see edit history)

Figured that was coming before too long. Someones going to get a gem.

Thank John. Someone will def get a nice ride. But I'm not gonna give it away, there gonna want to Really Want it :)