Chrome SS wheels from Intimidator SS available soon

someotherguy

(replacing the old post with this) WHEELS ARE AVAILABLE NOW

Wheels are located in Northwest Houston, TX $1000

sswheels8.jpg

Full details and pictures on craigslist ad: http://houston.craigslist.org/wto/5622047790.html

You can reply through craigslist (preferred), or private message me here if interested. Thanks!

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

Could definitely work something out; obviously anybody who needs them shipped I would sell them for less without the tires as it would just be too much to ship 'em whole.

Gauging interest for now but these will definitely be up for sale when the truck comes out of paint. They're good wheels but not my taste at all.

Richard

• 2 months later...
Wheels are located in Northwest Houston, TX $1000

sswheels8.jpg

Full details and pictures on craigslist ad: http://houston.craigslist.org/wto/5622047790.html

You can reply through craigslist (preferred), or private message me here if interested. Thanks!

Richard

How much for the wheels shipped to NC???

Responded to your PM, thanks

Just so people know I'm hoping to hold out for a local deal; if I don't sell them locally soon though I will contact people that wanted shipping, in the order they contacted me.

Richard

Bump...lots of interest but no sale yet.

For what it's worth I was -really- critical of any minor flaws in the ad because I hate it when people downplay anything condition-wise, I show up and something they said was "nice" was actually junk. These wheels really are nice, just want to be sure anybody looking to get them understands they are not brand new.

Thanks

Richard

Not sure what that means but my point is, I described the flaws in the wheels very well, don't want anybody to be surprised that they are not factory-new perfect. People have different expectations based on how an ad is worded. I've gone to look at high dollar billet wheels that were described as "no flaws" and get there and the sob's every one of them is bent and scratched. Ya know? :)

Richard