Epic Intimidator Find!

mctwist77

I just dont get how someone buys that truck new and only puts 900 miles on it. Whats the point if you dont get to enjoy it?!

I agree and have asked the same about guys selling trucks with a lot more miles than this one has on it, ( but still low mileage). I gotta figure that he bought it with this sale in mind and just bragging rights while he did own it.

He can't be doing much more than breaking even if you figure insurance premiums for all of those years into the mix.

Lies!!! I seen that posted on eBay b4 and it was from Texas... Lol hahaha

There was one with the same mileage on there, but a guy on this site bought it a couple of years ago I believe.

Lies!!! I seen that posted on eBay b4 and it was from Texas... Lol hahaha

If you reverse-search the pics they're from 2040-cars and the truck is shown as being in New Hampshire, not Rhode Island. Same pics, and almost the same price.

My money would be on, the one in Rhode Island is waiting for someone dumb enough to show up with cash so they can rob them.

Richard

Its also the rare 1 of 1 that has tan leather and 4wd :lol:

LOL...yeah I saw the tan leather comment but ignored it, totally overlooked how in the sidebar it was shown as 4WD. That would make it the rarest of the rare Intimidators. :D

Richard