ATTN. SOCAL'S

RacerJJ

STREET LEGAL DRAGS AT CALIFORNIA DRAGWAY IN FONTANA ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 13TH!!!!!! RACING STARTS AT 4 P.M. GO TO californiaspeedway.com/dragway FOR MORE INFO. REAL NICE TRACK AND GOOD PROGRAM...SHOULD GET LOT'S 'O RUN THAT NIGHT. $20 FOR CAR AND DRIVER, $10 FOR CREW/SPECTATOR.

:thumbs:

will do...i would be the black one with limo tint around and various NHRA contingency stickers down both extra cab doors and windows (like my sig says, i am a weekly bracket racer and those people on the door pay me when i win :D ). oh yeah, my race number is on the pasenger side window, J759.

:driving:

sounds like we have the makings of another so cal SS (+1 Avy) meet... you guys wanna get this thing organized? :cheers:

I'm sure I haven't seen ya bubba. What kinda times are you putting down? Where/when do you race?

i race anytime and anywhere that i can (if it's a bracket race). mostly at irwindale and fontana, but go to barona, bakersfield, vegas, lacr regularly. my times are crap because i don't really have any big time mods yet...mostly mid 15's. hoping that my recent mods and maybe headers and a pcm for less will get me into the 14's. but then again, i'm a bracket racer, so consistent 20's would make me happy!

:rollin:

Archived