Welcome everybody please come in!

LSX_Gordo

We'll guys it's about that time of the year and I bought a couple new goodies for my truck and It's going to the shop soon. I posted a threat on the GM section but I came here for more feedback on everything. I'm new to this whole LS engine stuff and I want to get more knowledge on it.

As I listed above I bought goodies for my truck. A baby 220/220 @114 LSA comp cam. 1218 PAC valve springs. Texas Speed 7.4 hardened push rods.
Guy who's doing the swap is charging me 300 and he's providing the gaskets and I'm providing the coolant. Along with that being said I'm getting it tuned that night if my tuner is free.
With this stuff being done I'm going to run it for awhile and see how she does. I'm looking into ordering a GlowShift trans temp with sensor and all from them. The guy has a corvette servo brand new I'm planning on buying off him. Then Im looking to order a Tru Cool trans cooler. Once the trans is set and all good to go. I'll move towards finding a set of e fans which is being an issue in my area. Kenny Cash from HP Tuners is building me a harness w/ AC for 110.
Truck currently has a full K&N cai w/ mass air flow censor screen deleted and magnaflow exhaust dumped underneath the cab. No drone what so ever but I want it all the way out the back. Me being from Kansas I got a connection with Aces from Houston and he hooked me up with some kick ass tips that'll go underneath the back bumper.
As I'm always looking for more information and helpful tips anything works. Think I'm on the right track to building a nice little daily/street driven truck.
(looking for a threat of some sort on how to port and polish the throttle body. with what tools to use and all.)
IMG_8270_zpswx68qsxp.jpg
12233577_159796334375103_831980541_n_zps
same setup I'm running