2006 Bumper and Brake Ducts Grill

stylinfosho

Looking to buy oem bumper and brake ducts for a 2006 SS just seeing if any are out there thanks!!

Also buying a black 06 Grill

I've been a member here for years just no posts I'm a 10 year member on fullsizechevy and performance trucks. This is what i'm needing but for a 06. My truck is a 06 but i'm using a Street Scene bumper so idk if makes difference on years or if they will even work but worth a shot.

grille.jpg

Edited by stylinfosho (see edit history)

Looking to buy oem bumper and brake ducts for a 2006 SS just seeing if any are out there thanks!!

Also buying a black 06 Grill

I've been a member here for years just no posts I'm a 10 year member on fullsizechevy and performance trucks. This is what i'm needing but for a 06. My truck is a 06 but i'm using a Street Scene bumper so idk if makes difference on years or if they will even work but worth a shot.

grille.jpg

I honestly don't believe it will work, but someone correct me if im wrong. The holes are difference sides. I believe your only options are a custom grill, a street scene billet grill, or a street scene speed grill. Like I said, I maybe telling you wrong, but im quite positive.

Just an FYI, the ones in your pics are the 03-05 ones. SAE-auto on ebay has the center grill for $60 and the brake ones for $20ea. for new GM ones. Don't think you'll be able to find used ones any cheaper.

They won't work with the that bumper cover cause on the street scene is not as deep as the oem bumper the grill inserts sit further back on the oem to the bumper my friend just went with the same problem with his clone had the street scene bumper with the molded in brake ducts so he bought the oem bumper cover local for 120 and the brake ducts thru gmdirect.com for 230 for both here's the part number 89025754 RH 89025753 LH (intimidator) thanks zippy for part numbers

Edited by psycoticss (see edit history)