Joining the induction level

4Runner

I haven't been very active other then the FB side of things and have been wanting to start my own build thread on here for me and your amusement. I have been biting down on this build really serious the last month or so on this truck.

I bought the turbo about one year ago and bought my wife's and I's first house the end of March this year. I work two jobs and finally told the wife that the second job is going to start going to things I want(this project, my rock crawler, and maybe a camaro)and so it's begun.

The last month I have ordered:

Siemens deka 80lbs injectors(with GM plugs)

Walbro 450LPH E85 fuel pump(not going to tune for E85)

eBay front mount intercooler 31X12X4 3" tubing!

Tial 44mm wastegate

Tial 50mm BOV(not yet purchased)

GlowShift tinted 7 color 52mm boost and wideband gauges

Getting a custom made fiberglassed pod in the center console.

And lastly a 69(giggity)mm ?E3USA? GT45Turbo.

I don't remember the name of the turbo. Just looked at the photos I have of it and guessed lol

Turbo blanket as well.

I'm pretty sure that is all that I have going on for right now. I don't really remember anything else that I have and don't see anymore emails.

With the piping I'm going to do a twin scroll set up and a 3" down pipe. I'm have my brother-in-law do all the plumbing. He does tig welding for Aviation and does amazing exhaust and intake systems on the side.

294d0f369863d7f1f398f5617a6f8b16.jpg4c04a46f3824979aa46064849a843aa0.jpg39b075837a1e5d5d54de7397a15b9cd1.jpga5118b30f01c853074f7e7f2de24fd0e.jpg

The Snapple is a 32 ounce battle.

I hope to start this project now that I have everything in two-three weeks. So I will start taking tons of photos and keeping you up to date as best as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

3863ea728ff33edafb0be5aea368bf53.jpg

Got all the tubing in so now my in law just needs to finish up his project he's working on now and then it goes in next weekend!! The tubing on the left is mine and the right is what he normally uses on his Evo manifolds. He's almost excited as I am![emoji7]

Can some one please help point me in the right direction on a wright up for the turbo oil lines? I've searched it but all I can find under the search is fuel and brake lines