I'm Baaaaack! Back in the saddle agaaaaaain!

Hey guys, not new to the site but finally back behind the wheel of an SSS again! Originally owned a black 2005 AWD that I ordered new from the factory in May of 05, took delivery in July of 05 and, very regrettably, sold in August of 07 in order to reduce my DTI so I could buy a house (worst decision ever!!!)...

Well about a little over a month ago, after years of keeping my eyes out for a potential replacement SSS, fate intervened and I was fortunate enough to cross paths with another SSS,com member who was looking to unload his 2005 SSS quickly for cheap since it had a brake line failure and needed some TLC. So I flew down to MD from MA, inspected and lot drove the truck, made the deal with the seller and arranged to have the truck shipped home...

So far she has received: Dorman SS brake hardline kit, Goodridge SS braided softline kit, Stoptech red powder coated calipers, Stoptech slotted rotors, powerstop carbon ceramic pads, Belltech street performance shocks, Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza tires, MSD wires, NGK TR55s, TA Girdle, 200amp Alternator, Big 3 wiring upgrade, Optima Redtop battery, Lund Genesis Trifold soft tonneau cover, rebuilt gauge cluster w/ blue LED upgrade and Escalade bezel, new belts, belt tensioners, Mobil 1 fluids, WIX filters...oh and I had an Inalfa 925 sunroof installed as well :cool::thumbsup:

post-5589-0-48285600-1462582976_thumb.jpg

Edited by OneBadSSS (see edit history)

Thanks guys! I'm stoked to own one again, I feel like my "truck guy soul" is finally whole again, lol

I forgot to mention I also ordered a Black Bear Performance AutoCal tuning kit which I still need to data log for and get the tuning files sent in...

My short term goal is to go through the truck from end to end and clean her up and fix every little nitpicky issue I find!

My long term goals are to build this truck up to the levels I had my previous SSS @ when I sold it: Volant CAI, Dynamaxx LTs, Corsa Sport, Radix MP112 (however this time around I'll go TVS1900!)

Edited by OneBadSSS (see edit history)