spottedmango

I want the Gaylord X2000!!  

4 members have voted

1. 1. I want the Gaylord X2000!!

• I want the Gaylord X2000 if the price is right at $1000
    • I want the Gaylord X2000 if the price is between $900-$999
    • I want the Gaylord X2000 if the price is between $800-$899
    • No, I don't want to waste my money

First off, sorry if this thread belongs else where.

I didn't know of a better place where this thread should be started.

There are a few things that I have been looking for since I got my truck. Out of the list of items, the Gaylord X2000 is the most pricy item thus far (minus the SC of course).

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in any type of a group buy if someone took charge and set one up? The cheapest I have found thus far is around $1200 and I do not believe that was including shipping. I think if we can get at least 10 people together, we'd be able to get at least a couple of hundred dollars off.

I am the first one on the list....

Anyone else?

Well, depends on how you look at it. Not sure what features you were quoted, but you can add the molded Speedstur Spoiler and also the E-Z Lift Hinge Assembly.

With the Stylin Concept catalog in front of me, the general price they have listed is between $999.95-$1,229.95, without the spoiler.

For those that have priced out the tonneau covers, complete with the spoiler and hinge assembly, post up the prices you bought yours for or got quoted for. Including the name of the shop will also be helpful.

I am very interested and want to get something going if we can!

Archived