Hey guys new here. I have had an SS for awhile, im from northwest Indiana. My 2006 Silverado SS was Black from the factory and at my shop i did i vinyl wrap on it to make it a Gunmetal Matte Metallic and i must say i love it.

Engine upgrades so far

Volant CAI

Pace Setter Long tube Headers

Corsa Exhaust

BBP Tune

Trans and Cam are next on the list of upgrades.

post-28157-0-55106800-1463674377_thumb.jpg

post-28157-0-41112400-1463674389_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the site. Where's your driver door cladding?

It was damaged. I am currently looking for a molding tape that is thick enough to hold the piece on. The tape was nearly 1/2" thick and the normal double side tape does not hold up. So i removed it after i had it fixed and waiting to find a good tape to apply it back on so i do not have to go down the road of trying to find a new cladding.

It was damaged. I am currently looking for a molding tape that is thick enough to hold the piece on. The tape was nearly 1/2" thick and the normal double side tape does not hold up. So i removed it after i had it fixed and waiting to find a good tape to apply it back on so i do not have to go down the road of trying to find a new cladding.

use 3m tape if its not thick enough put another piece on top of another should be thick enough