SS door flood lights

TDPalmer

When I bought my SS it had some style of projector flood lights under the door that said "SS" on them. The ones in my door currently are starting to fade out, almost like the SS is a sticker and it's starting to peel off or burn off. I had an extra one when I bought my truck and took it apart to look and see what was making the logo. It looks like a plastic lens with a clear SS logo.

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get more of these lights or lenses so I can replace them?

Z2eUcMH.jpg?1

O3hbjUi.jpg?1

6wrkLde.jpg?1

dFPcxYY.jpg

They're typically referred to as "door projector lights" "puddle projects" or similar, tons of them out there, lots of different logos available and some places where you can make your own.

Don't know if you'll find exactly the same as you already have, but here are some Silverado SS with the correct (or at least close) style font for the SS; most of the others I saw are different.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevy-Silverado-SS-LED-Logo-Door-Projectors-Ghost-Shadow-Lights-Emblem-Puddle-/171934802567

edit - seller "lumentrendz" for once the auction is no longer viewable.

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

They're typically referred to as "door projector lights" "puddle projects" or similar, tons of them out there, lots of different logos available and some places where you can make your own.

Don't know if you'll find exactly the same as you already have, but here are some Silverado SS with the correct (or at least close) style font for the SS; most of the others I saw are different.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevy-Silverado-SS-LED-Logo-Door-Projectors-Ghost-Shadow-Lights-Emblem-Puddle-/171934802567

Richard

:thumbsup: for the link

edit - seller "lumentrendz" for once the auction is no longer viewable.

Richard

Thanks! These will work.