lets see some shifters!

want to see some shifters!

thinking about installing a shifter so i can shift my truck manually looking at many different options..

also feel free to share any experiences you have had good or bad with using a shifter,gated style ratchet or whatever youve had experience with! any feedback is good feedback ..thanks

Edited by liftedssguy (see edit history)

i think im going to come up with my own mount right on top of the cup holder console,cover the left side of the cup holder center console and mount a b@m pro ratchet on top it would be a lot easier than cutting all of the stuff shown in that how to thread

i just dont know how i like a shifter sticking out of the console doesnt look very clean to me i guess,i plan to remove the whole cup holder section,make a template of the shape of the drop in cup holder section then cut something study to take its place I.E plexy glass aluminum flat stock etc...then drop that onto the lip portion making it somewhat flush then mount my shifter straight on top of that