Anti Theft, Houston

Great info, thank you all, im not selling, to much time and money invested

Nah, I was joking. I would for sure install a couple of kill switches. At least put one on the fuel pump. They would have to tow it away and slow them down for a bit at least.

USEFUL: if you are military and interested in getting the armor lock wheel locks contact them via email and theyll send you a code to put in, instead of paying $149+ shipping youll get them for $75 and free shipping, not sure if theyll do it for first responders/leo, worth a shot

• 4 weeks later...

USEFUL: if you are military and interested in getting the armor lock wheel locks contact them via email and theyll send you a code to put in, instead of paying $149+ shipping youll get them for $75 and free shipping, not sure if theyll do it for first responders/leo, worth a shot

Is the offer still going on? I'm originally from Houston and serve in the Army. I know SS theft all to well especially for center caps and air ducts. I will soon be moving back home and wheel locks seem like good place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the offer still going on? I'm originally from Houston and serve in the Army. I know SS theft all to well especially for center caps and air ducts. I will soon be moving back home and wheel locks seem like good place to start.

I dont know that it has an end date, email from their website and inquire and theyll tell you a code to put in during checkout