Installed led halo lights

415blazer

Hey guys, just wanted to post up some pics to show the freshly installed halo rgb leds that I picked up from Johnny from https://illuminatenation.com. These Leds have tons of color to change too.

post-26649-146688322557_thumb.jpg176a7968774b3ea2f98ac5ce7f6bd3ba.jpgpost-26649-146688318233_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 415blazer (see edit history)

Thanks guys.. When I bought the lights they had a Bluetooth remote option. Which lets you choose the colors on your phone. The app also give you options like playing music and having the colors change to the music, another option that the app offers is it let you make a custom option. Like picking the colors you want and make them strobe. I had them strobing red and blue lol

Edited by 415blazer (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey sswhitechapel the url is http://illuminatenation.com/product/chevy-silverado-03-06-halo-headlights-upper-halo-lower-blinker/ but you can also email him [email protected] tell Johnny you seen it on a forum he might hook you up. He a good guy . The install was fairly easy. You would need to open up the headlight and stick the led with the 3m double tape it comes with and then put the headlight back together. The you will need to wire it to your truck. If you have basic wiring experience it should be fairly easy. Hope this helps