FS: Z06 custom brake conversion

1BAD2K

Selling my z06 brake kit. It won't fit under my wheels so it has to go. Kit includes

-Freshly coated front and rear calipers

-Brand new front and rear baer rotors

-Brand new brackets for the calipers

-OEM z06 pads with 800 miles on them

-Brake pads clips

-All hardware including the crush washers etc.

This is everything you need to bolt on to your truck. Instead of the "corvette" logo the calipers says "chevrolet." I am asking $2800 shipped for this kit. Remember shipping will probably be $125 or so with all this heavy stuff. Just looking to get back out of it what I've spent. One of the rear calipers has a small chip on the backside where it won't be seen after install and this is powdercoated NOT painted. LMK if interested. I can get more pics on request.

Screenshot_20160824-025036.png

Screenshot_20160824-025120.png

Screenshot_20160824-025110.png

So you're not selling the intros anymore ?

I would sell them too lol. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do next. In fact I had a completely custom differential built and narrowed to work with the intros, I'll probably be selling that and the wheels soon too.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

doubt you are interested in parting, but figured I'd ask. I have calipers already and brackets are in the mail from rudy. would you consider parting the rotors, pads, and hardware.

Yeah, I really want to get rid of the whole kit. I be able to use any of the parts. You might could sell what you have, and get mine or buy it and keep all the parts you want. Then sell the leftovers.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations. I've been thinking about these since you put them up. Just didn't have the bucks right now.

Thanks man! I def understand. Took me a while to piece them all together with extra cash here and there lol.