FS: Intro billet wheels 22" and built diffrential

1BAD2K

I am selling my 22x9 intro "El paso" wheels. They are polished lip with brushed centers. Tires are 285/35/22 pirelli's all around so these can be used for 2wd or awd/4x4 applications. They have no curb rash or bends, and are in great shape. The rears have a different offset, so if your truck is lowered it really needs the rear end to be narrowed 2" per side.

Next I have a basically brand new fully built 10 bolt. It came from an 04 seirra. I had a local chassis builder narrow it for the intro wheels. He trued it, then sent the housing off to be powdercoated gloss black. Inside is a laundry list of all brand new parts.

-tru Trac

-new motive 4.10 gears

-custom cut Moser axle shafts

-arp caps

-new backing plates

-moser girdle with arp hardware

-all new parts inside with ZERO miles on it.

I just never got around to installing it. It does come with the calipers, but you'll need a set of rotors. Pretty much an entire brand new diff, only the housing was modified/reused.

I am asking $4800 obo for everything. It will need to be picked up in DFW TX. I have no way to ship this stuff. I might split them up, but would probably like to sell the diff first if so.

This would be a direct bolt on deal for someone with an awd ss since the rear gears will match the front. You get all the same size tires all around with the deep dish rear look!!!

Screenshot_20160621-215929.png

20160825_202349.jpg

00808_gpp5ObBnaPd_600x450.jpg

00808_6WHnuLbSrOf_600x450.jpg

20160625_133342.jpg

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

Sweet set-up. :thumbsup: The truck looks great in black.

GLWS.

Thanks man. I really hate to split the truck up, but it's just unreasonable for me right now. Got a baby and soon will have another on the way. I need 4 full doors and to rid myself of what has become a bottomless money pit lol.

I would love these for my new project..

You know what nike says! Lol

Thanks man. I really hate to split the truck up, but it's just unreasonable for me right now. Got a baby and soon will have another on the way. I need 4 full doors and to rid myself of what has become a bottomless money pit lol.

You know what nike says! Lol

I hear ya. Gotta do what ya gotta do. Beautiful truck. Best luck with the new young-un.

• 3 months later...

Well, still have this stuff. Was gonna go on the truck after my brother bought it, but he rolled it. Anyways, they are for sale if someone is interested. Might take partial trade for guns, dirt bike, or other cool stuff. Lmk.

• 1 month later...

Still have this stuff. If someone wants to buy all the suspension, intro wheels and narrowed rear differential all together, I'd make a good deal. That all is around d $9k in "classy" parts lol.

• 2 weeks later...